- Trademark: Longqiang
- Origin: China
Retort Sterilizer is widely used in sterilization or second sterilization of packed food and beverage, especially for food and beverage packed in tin plate cans, bottles and soft bags, etc., which could prevent the products from pollution from inside or outside the package, and lower the possibilities of oxidization and chemical or physical changes. It is critical for guaranteeing products hygiene and maintaining products nutrition and flavor.
Working Principles of Retort Sterilizer
1. The retort utilizes the heat exchanger outside the sterilization tank to heat up the deionized water with steam;
2. Inject the hot water into the sterilization tank by circulation pumps;
3. Heat up the products to the required temperature and maintain for a period, achieving the sterilization effect;
4. Cool down the products to the required temperature by injecting cool water;
5. Repeat the steps stated above until the sterilization effect is achived.
The Control System of Retort Sterilizer
The whole controlling system is operated by micro computer program controller, which is equipped with touch screen, PC-user's interface and paper or paperless recoder. The whole sterilization procedure can be completed automatically, and it also can be done manaully.